Save the dates!
Venice Carnival 2-10 February
You can book your tour in the following languages according to availability: Italian, English, Français, Deutsch, русский язык (Russian), 中文 (Chinese), Español, Português.
Feel free to contact us for different needs
Showing our membership card, you will get a special discount at Giudecca 795 Art gallery, and will be welcomed guest at their art meetings by invitation only.
Nicoletta Lupi, Neil Harbisson, Berico and other artists at Giudecca795 Art Gallery, Fondamenta S.Biagio 795 , tel +39 3408798327
Feel free to contact us
Venice Dream Travel agency, auth n 89840 by Provincia di Venezia. Technical Director: Maurizio Intoppa - Office: Fondamenta S.Biagio 795, 30133 Venezia.
We invite you to check the rental terms and conditions for each apartment on its specific webpage, as not all are regulated in the same way (in particular, for the services included in the publishe/ agreed fee).Here follow the terms and conditions of the service which are valid in general:
1) BOOKINGS You must be 18 years of age or older.
We rent our apartments on a short-term basis and all prices shown are in Euros, VAT included.
Each quotation includes electricity, water, heating, air-conditioning (if provided) and the assistance of our staff during your check-in and your stay. The final cleaning charge, linen and towels are included in the rental price.
Some of the bookings can me made directly by the client via our website http://www.travel.venicedream.com - For other bookings and email enquiry is required, to be confirmed via email of telephone.
2) PAYMENTS - RENTAL VOUCHER .
All reservations must be confirmed with a deposit equal to 20% of the total charge for the entire stay upon reservation. As soon as the holiday-maker receives the written confirmation of his/her booking, he/she must pay a security deposit following the instructions indicated in the e-mail (cheque for the owner or credit card details). The payment of the part remainder of the amount has to happen during the arrival, cash, directly to the representative or to the same owner that will welcome the Client to accompany them to the reserved lodging.
3) MINIMUM BOOKING PERIOD - The minimum booking period is generally 3 nights. In some specific cases, we reserves the right to accept only bookings for a minimum period.
4) MAXIMUM BOOKING PERIOD - According to the Italian law, the touristic apartment rental cannot exceed 6 months
5) ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE -
The check-in service is done at the waterbus stop (ACTV vaporetto) closer to theapartment, unless different agreements which may have a fee. .
The Client is requested to communicate --- 7 days before arrival - the arrival time and a cell phone number so that the check-in can be organized for the best.
Unless otherwise indicated in the description of the property, the arrival/departure must take place as follows: Arrival - between 8.00 A.m. and 5.00 p.m. Departure: between 08.30 a.m. and 10.00 a.m. unless diffrently agreed.
SURCHARGES: TO BE PAID LOCALLY, for LATE ARRIVAL/LATE DEPARTURE:
Check-in between 05:00 pm - 11:00 pm 30,00 EURO
Check-in between 11:00 pm - 06:00 am 50,00 EURO
Check-out between 6:00 am - 8:00 am 30,00 EURO
Delayed arrival (without informing our staff) 35,00 EURO
Each change to the arrival date andarrival time must be communicated to the representative or to the owner or sending a communication by mail to VeniceDream Travel. In case of unavoidable delay on the day of arrival, the holiday-maker must call the representative or the owner. In the event that the owner or his representative are not available and it is not possible to advise the owner or representative of a late arrival, in the event that the late arrival was not previously advised of or in the event that the owner cannot accept a late arrival, the holiday-maker alone is responsible for the cost of the overnight stay in a hotel. The owner or his representative who are then obliged to make an unplanned displacement to the property are entitled to claim from the holiday-maker the reimbursement of their expenses. The check in service is included in the price of the the booking and it has validity up to the 8.30 p.m. After such time and up to the 10.30 p.m will be a supplement of 50.00 EURO on the price of the stay.
6) UPON ARRIVAL On arrival the holiday-maker must present at places of meeting with his/her passport or identity card to the owner or representative to enable them to proceed with their registration in accordance with the Italian legal requirements.
7) SECURITY DEPOSIT When the keys are handed over to the holiday-maker, the security deposit, as stipulated in the VeniceDream confirmation, in cash and in EURO to the owner or representative. Such amount will be refunded at the end of the holiday less any deduction made for damage caused to the property or for any additional costs that were not included in the rental price. IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE OWNER OR REPRESENTATIVE CAN REFUSE ACCESS TO THE PROPERTY IF THE SECURITY DEPOSIT IS NOT HANDED OVER. Should the holiday-maker decide to leave the property prematurely the owner or his/her representative is authorised to refund the deposit to the holiday-maker by post (less any deductions for damages or any additional expenses) and only after having checked the inventory and the property in question. We decline all responsibility in the event of a dispute between the holiday-maker and the owner regarding the deposit. Alternatively, the holiday-maker can send by e-mail or fax number +39 41 989614 the credit card details (number and expiry date) as security deposit . (The card will never be used, it is just a garanty in case of any damage).
8) NUMBER OF PERSONS/SUBSTITUTIONS - PETS - Only those persons whose name appears on the Booking Form and whose presence has been registered with the authorities may use the property. The number of persons (adults and children) must not exceed the number of sleeping places indicated in the catalogue, nor the number of people estabilished in the e-mail confirmation, except in the case of infants (less than 2 years old) provided that the holiday-maker brings a travel cot and its relevant bed-linen. Any other exceptions are stated in the price-list. The substitution of persons during the rental period is forbidden unless previously agreed with VeniceDream. The holiday-maker is obliged to advise VeniceDream at the time of booking if he is bringing any pets with him and he should communicate numbers and size. Please be informed that few owners allow petes in the apartments. Pets will be admitted after communication of the acceptance from the owner of the apartment. It is compulsory for the holiday-maker to supervise his/her pet(s) within the communal areas of the accommodation.
9) ORDER - CLEANING - HEATING - The properties will be handed over clean and tidy and in good working order. The amount does not however include the cleaning of the kitchen corner/the kitchen/the kitchenette such as dirty dishes etc nor the removal of rubbish which are the holiday-maker’s responsibility. If this has not been done, the owner or representative will charge additional expense in addition to the amount due. Given tthe laws currently in force in Italy, the use of heating (when it can be switched on and off, temperature, etc.) is controlled by regulations which vary from region to region. As an indication, heating appliances may be switched on between November until April. Consequently, the heating, whose cost is included in the letting price, can be used during the same period.
10) EXTERNAL MAINTENANCE The owner or representative reserve the right to have free access to the property for essential maintenance purposes.
11) ALTERATIONS - CANCELLATION CHARGES In the event of the cancellation of a booking, even if it is substituted by another one, the following penalties must be paid:
from confirmation to 31 days prior to arrival cancellation fee of 20% of the total amount
- from 30 days to 15 days prior to arrival cancellation fee of 50% of the total amount
- from 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival cancellation fee of 75% of the total amount
- from 07 days to arrival date cancellation, or in case of no shiow, fee of 100% of the total amount IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER EXTRA CHARGES.
VeniceDream is not responsible for cancellation due to circumstances beyond one’s control which shall include strike, natural calamities, disease, death, war (non exhaustive list), and consequently the client has to make the payment and undertake to cancel the booking following the cancellation policy on our Booking Terms and Conditions.
12) RESPONSIBILITY - VeniceDream has visited and checked each property. The descriptions appearing in our website are accurate and have been prepared in good faith. VeniceDream, however, declines all responsibility for any modifications made by the owners without its knowledge, unless it is impossible to totally or partially fulfil the contract and that the holiday-maker will not accept the partial fulfilment of the contract. In the event of any problems, the holiday-maker undertakes to do his best to resolve or minimise them in order to avoid any prejudices that could result. If the holiday-maker is unable to do this, he/she must immediately get in touch with owner or representative by telephone on day of his/her arrival confirming this challenge within 24 hours . The holiday-maker is obliged to give owner or representative the time necessary to resolve the problem. In defect of the communication of which above, the holiday-makers who leave their accommodation prematurely forfeit their rights for a refund of the rental price, unless there is a legal right for them to have cancelled. Complaints received at the end of the stay will not be taken into consideration and no refunds will be given. If, for any reason beyond its control including force majeure, VeniceDream has to cancel the booking made by the holiday-maker, VeniceDream, in agreement with the holiday-maker, will offer the holiday-maker another property of equivalent standard, provided that VeniceDream is able to provide this solution. If the price of the alternative property is less, the difference will be reimbursed to the holiday-maker by VeniceDream. In the event that an agreement cannot be reached, both parties can retract from the contract. VeniceDream will reimburse the holiday-maker for the cost received for the rental period and any other reimbursements are excluded.
Besides official tourist structures, such as hotels, residences, we also offer also private houses. Being such, private houses do not have standards or internationally recognised categories, indeed they reflect, in their architecture and furnishings, the local traditions and the personal taste of the owner. This is precisely the kind of holiday that we offer: the chance to partake in the culture of the area chosen. In order to live this experience in the right spirit, it is important not only that the holiday-maker accepts but also that he will be able to appreciate the differences in the properties VeniceDream is proposing in comparison with those where he normally lives. For its part, VeniceDream has carefully chosen such properties using a minimum and maximum quality range within which it believes that any European and indeed a citizen of the world can find total satisfaction. We cannot however exclude the possibility that these differences can sometimes result in minor inconveniences - due to the special nature of its architecture and of traditions in the area - but which cannot be accepted as complaints.
13) LAW AND JURISDICTION - In the event of controversies arising from the booking and the rental, the Venice Law Court only can deal with the matter and Italian law only applies. Signing the booking form and making the booking implies that VeniceDream's General Letting Conditions have been understood and have thereby been accepted without reserve and without exception. If any of the conditions of this contract have become invalid or were invalid or if in this contract there should be a gap, the other conditions cannot be contested.
14) PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA - PRIVACY
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the article 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 (law related to the protection of personal data). VeniceDream informs you that:
a) processing of your personal data shall be carried out for:
1. contractual obligations: to supply goods and services to guests;
2. legal obligations: invoicing, obligatory books of accounts and entries, communications to requesting authorities;
3. communications to banks and similar institutions, for collection of credits and other activities related to contractual obligations;
4. offer of services during your stay (secretarial service, delivery of correspondence, reservation of external services) or subsequent to your stay (communication of special offers, events or similar)
the processing shall be effected with manual and/or automatic systems used to memorize, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, based on the data in our possession and with your agreement to immediately communicate any corrections, additions and updates;
b) Your refusal to provide authorization for the points 1,2 and 3 of paragraph a) shall result in:
1. the impossibility to start or continue the transaction, or to effect some operations, if the data are required for effecting the transaction or operation;
2. the impossibility to effect some operations which require the communication of the data to subjects which are functionally related to effecting such operations;
3. the failure to communicate the data to subjects which carry out other activities, not functionally related to effecting the transaction.
c) In addition to the person assigned within the data controller company, your data may be communicated to:
1. hotel facilities where you will be a guest;
2. tax consultant (for administrative purposes);
3. public and private agencies, also following inspections or audits;
4. subjects which can access your data based on the laws;
5. outside companies which supply goods and services.
d) e) you can exercise your rights with regards to the data controller at any time, in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we have reproduced in its entirety below:
Article 7. Right to access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data which regard him or her even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
a. the origin of personal data;
b. purpose and procedure of processing;
c. the logic applied in the event of processing with the use of electronic means;
d. The identification data of the controller, managers and assigned representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
e. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or assigned personnel.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a. updating, amending or addition to the data if this is in his or her interest;
b. cancellation, transformation to anonymous form or block of the processed data in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary to store the data in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or later processed;
c. certification that the operations in letters a) and b) were communicated, also in terms of their contents, to those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, except in the case where compliance with such results to be impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate in relation to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, all or in part:
a. processing of personal data which regard him or her for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purposes of their collection;
b. processing of personal data which regard him or her for the purposes of sending direct mail marketing material or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.